Sunday 22 March 2020

Let's Stay Connected!

It's a weird world right now and no-one really knows how things are going to turn out and what it will be like when we come to the end of the current pandemic. It's important that we try to keep a positive mindset and reach out to our digital communities. Let's connect! Feel free to send me a message, drop by to say hi, share humorous photos and even have a little cry on my virtual shoulder. I'm here to help if I can.

One thing I can do is make sure you have plenty to read on your Kindle/e-reader so I've rounded up all my free books and current giveaways into one blog post to help make sure you can easily download everything you'd like.

Tales from Suburbia, Tales from the Seaside and all the Little Book Series poetry books are currently free to download in the Smashwords Authors Give Back ebook event, use the code GC92N

CLICK ON THE BOOK COVER TO GET YOURS




Both my collections of humorous short stories are also available on Audible. Tales from Suburbia is US only while Tales from the Seaside is UK only. Hit me up for your free code.



And these four books are all free to download as well. I'm hoping there is something new for you to enjoy - do let me know if you have any problems accessing any of the books.




Take care of yourself and your family, stay safe, stay connected and keep in touch!


Claire Buss is a multi-genre author and poet, completely addicted to cake. Visit her website - find all her books on Amazon - join the discussion in her Facebook group Buss's Book Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment