Tuesday 28 January 2020

Tuesday Poem - Don't Get Stressed

Don't get stressed about that
It's such a small thing
You shouldn't be worried
There's nothing you can do
Focus on the things you can change
Not the things you cannot
Think about everything you do achieve
Regularly
Day in, day out
Those are the wins
Those are the things that should keep you motivated
I know you don't see them
I know you think they don't count
But those are your triumphs
Those are your moments
Those are the things you didn't stress about
You're killing it
You're winning
You will get to the top of that mountain
I believe in you
So don't get stressed about that
Just don't


Claire Buss is a multi-genre author and poet, completely addicted to cake. Find all her books on Amazon. Join the discussion in her Facebook group Buss's Book Stop. 

2 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful poem that fits well to the stressful weeks that I had. I got so upset about the people who didn't appreciate my work and tried to lower my confidence with their envy that I forgot about the people who support me and about my achievements. Your poem also encouraged me to move on. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome - glad you feel encouraged!

      Delete