Monday 27 January 2020

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Mo

One of the trickiest things about writing, besides the procrastination and imposter syndrome, is settling down on just the one project to work on. I'm sure there are writers out there who work on multiple projects at once but I am not one of those. I have mum life and a million other things shouting at me for my attention so I can just about handle the one WIP.

The problem is I've got a couple up for consideration. My natural procrastinator is having the time of her life.

Option 1
The Silk Thief - a Ned and Jenni, Roshaven novel. This is Griff's story, a smuggler who died in The Rose Thief, helping Ned and gang escape from his brother's clutches. He has left a will and has made Ned his executor. All Ned has to do is ensure the right person gets the right bequest. Shouldn't be a problem, right?

Option 2
Pirates in space!

Option 3
A multi-book series about a young woman who has been struggling to get a job until she stumbles across an odd temping agency. Things start to get weird. Bring on the magic and the mayhem.

Option 4
Sci-fi Wild West 

Option 5
The Bone Thief - a Ned and Jenni, Roshaven novel. Someone has stolen Jenni's dad's bones. Maybe.

Which one do you think I should work on next?


Claire Buss is a multi-genre author and poet, completely addicted to cake. Find all her books on Amazon. Join the discussion in her Facebook group Buss's Book Stop. 

6 comments:

  1. My vote is for the temping agency one! I'm intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go with option one. It sounds like you've developed that one more than the others and since you're ahead on that one, do it. Path of least resistance! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The path of least resistance should be the obvious choice lol

      Delete
  3. I'd go for the temping agency, for the same reason as Taron.

    ReplyDelete