Wednesday 30 September 2020

A Slice of Cake With... Kimberley Cale

This week I am delighted to be having a slice of cake with author Kimberley Cale. 


Kimberley Cale writes fantasy romance and is the author of the Sea Temptress Series and the epic Tales of Terraron. She has been a reading addict for as long as she can remember. While she enjoys reading anything and everything from historical, paranormal to contemporary novels, she has found her passion bringing her feisty heroines together with their bad-boy heroes and adding a spark of magic to create fantastic page-turning romance.

What kind of stories do you write?

Thank you for having me here at A Slice of Cake, Claire. I write books full of myths, romance and magic with feisty heroines and bad boy heroes who come together to create steamy scenes. I’m currently working on my sea temptress series.

Can you describe your writing why?

I have to get these stories out of my head and onto the paper. There is nothing like the feeling of finishing a story but even better is when a reader tells me they enjoyed what I wrote. An entertaining read, that’s the goal.

Share with us your favourite passage from the book you enjoyed writing the most

Tell us about your latest project

Caught is my first book on Amazon, available on kindle for pre-order but if you just can’t wait you can get the paperback version now.

It’s a fantasy romance about Lorelei a mermaid and the daughter of the sea god Poseidon. She is forced by her father to marry a brutal suitor to further his quest for power.

Quinn O’Connor is the pirate captain who has kidnapped her to an island forbidden to her kind. He vows to make her pay because he believes Lorelei is the leader of the deadly sirens who sank his ship and killed his crew. SPR gave it an editorial review of four and a half stars.


What is your favourite cake?

Come on Claire, that’s like asking me to pick a favourite child, but as long as you don’t rat me out to the other cakes I have a definite weakness for homemade chocolate cake (what can I say I’m a purist) but layered and frosted with real melted chocolate and sour cream frosting. Trust me unless you’ve tried it, you don’t know what you’re missing. 


That is a fabulous choice... I won't tell the other cakes! You can connect with Kimberley here:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KimberleyCaleAuthor/?modal=admin_todo_tour
Twitter https://twitter.com/kimberleycale  
Website www.kimberleycale.com
Email info@kimberleycale.com
Amazon: amazon.com/author/kimberleycale
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/kimcale

Join me next week when I have a slice of cake with Kayla Krantz.

If you would like to take part in A Slice of Cake With... please fill in the form found here. I'd be delighted to have you.

You can also support my writing endeavours and buy me tea & cake - it's what makes the world go round!

Claire Buss is a multi-genre author and poet, completely addicted to cake. Find out more about her books on her website clairebuss.co.uk. Join the discussion in her Facebook group Buss's Book Stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment