Monday 3 January 2022

Top Reads of 2021

Last year I read 83 books, failing to hit my 100 books read target for the third year in a row - ah well, never mind. I'll set it for 100 again this year and we'll see how we do. But I did want to let you know about some of the fab books I read last year.

The City We Became by N.K. Jemisin

The Humans by Matt Haig

Recursion by Blake Crouch

Letters Home by Jennifer Wong

The Redhead, The Rogue and The Railroad by Jane Jago

The Walls of Orion by T.D. Fox

Circe by Madeleine Miller

Deeplight by Frances Hardinge

Becoming by Michelle Obama

A Rose By Any Other Name by Joanne Van Leerdam

Caged by Amy Johnson

Lost by Amy Johnson

A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles

The Library of the Unwritten by A.J. Hackwith

Sigma by T.W.M Ashford

Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch

Moon Over Soho by Ben Aaronovitch

Whispers Underground by Ben Aaronovitch

Broken Homes by Ben Aaronovitch

Foxglove Summer by Ben Aaronovitch

What Abigail Did That Summer by Ben Aaronovitch

The Tin Soldiers by T.W.M Ashford

The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan

The Wishing Tree Beside the Shore by Jaimie Admans

The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan

Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge

The Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan

Some great books - I did have a bit of a Ben Aaronovitch run lol. I decided to re-read all his books. If you want to know what else I read and my reviews the head on over to my Goodreads.

I'm looking forward to another year of great books - let me know what you've been reading and enjoying. 

Claire Buss is a multi-genre author and poet, completely addicted to cake. Find out more about her books on her website clairebuss.co.uk. Join the discussion in her Facebook group Buss's Book Stop. Never miss out on future posts by following me

No comments:

Post a Comment