Monday 26 July 2021

Time For A Holiday

I am on holiday for a week!

Can you believe that?

I'm actually sat up at 2am in the morning with a dicky tummy doing some last-minute scheduling and such like before I travel with hubster and monsters to our one year delayed holiday at Centre Parcs. That's right, our 2020 holiday has finally arrived!

Now I know Covid-19 hasn't gone anywhere and the pandemic is still with us but... life just keeps going and we've spent a long time on hold. Both me and the hubster are double vaccinated and we will be taking our masks with us. 

I feel comfortable with the measures Centre Parcs has in place to keep us safe even if it does mean we can't live in the Subtropical Swimming Paradise for 4 days straight. 

Also... I am not taking my laptop. And the children are not taking a screen of any kind either. I'm not sure they're fully aware of that yet but... I am standing firm. We are having a proper break. 

So, if you see posts from me popping up on social media you'll know they are there because I remembered to schedule them and if you see nothing at all... then you'll know that I completely forgot lol! 

I hope you have a lovely week and I'll be back in August!


Claire Buss is a multi-genre author and poet, completely addicted to cake. Find out more about her books on her website clairebuss.co.uk. Join the discussion in her Facebook group Buss's Book Stop. Never miss out on future posts by following me.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed your break, Claire. I am also back from a break away. Sad circumstances, but still a break of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear of the sad circumstances, hope all is well.

      Delete
  2. https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/heritage-and-retro/retro/were-you-dragon-boat-racing-on-peterborough-embankment-in-2009-3346396?page=5

    In case you were interested?

    ReplyDelete