Monday 1 February 2021

10 Things I'm Not Doing

1. I am not coping with continued lockdown very well.

2. I am not enjoying homeschool.

3. I am not making sourdough starters.

4. I am not getting up full of the joys of spring.

5. I am not learning a new language.

6. I am not finishing any of my ongoing projects.

7. I am not doing consistent housework.

8. I am not reading as much as I'd like to.

9. I am not finding the fun.

10. I am writing as much as I'd like to.


Claire Buss is a multi-genre author and poet, completely addicted to cake. Find out more about her books on her website clairebuss.co.uk. Join the discussion in her Facebook group Buss's Book Stop.

4 comments:

  1. I think we are all struggling at the moment, Claire. Life is hard and I really admire all you Mums struggling to home-school, I wonder if my sanity would have allowed it! We do hope and pray for better days and I want to encourage you to keep on doing what you're doing. I love your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11. I'm not giving myself a hard time about 1-10
    It's so tough right now. Know you have a community of people who completely understand x

    ReplyDelete