Sunday 29 April 2018

The Blue Serpent & other tales


The Blue Serpent & other tales is my new collection of flash fiction, available to download for free from the following places:






Alternatively, if you'd like to support me by signing up for my author newsletter, I will send you The Blue Serpent eBook as a thank you.

Stories include one man's passion for books, the nursery rhyme girls meeting up for coffee and a mysterious blue serpent tattoo. There's humour, mystery and sci-fi - something for everyone!

I've really enjoyed exploring the realm of flash fiction and challenging myself to write to a different prompt each week. I also upload my weekly flashes to my Wattpad account.

Fans of Facebook? Come and join me in my author group - Buss's Book Stop - talk about your favourite books, share recommendations and be the first to know about my author giveaways, competitions and what's new. Happy reading!


Claire Buss is a sci-fi, fantasy & humorous writer completely addicted to cake. Find all her books on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment