Monday 3 April 2017

My First Con

This weekend - the 31st March to 2nd April - I attended the SciFi Weekender or SFW8 in Pwllheli, North Wales. It wasn't my first convention ever, I have also rocked up to SFW2 and SFW3 but, it was my first convention as a writer and that was an amazing experience.

A big thank you to Telos Publishing, David J Howe and Sam Stone for making me feel so welcome and giving me a little bit of space on their book table.


It was a fantastic experience to talk to book fans and sell some copies of The Gaia Effect. I also took part in three author panels:


It wasn't all hard work though, my friends and I enjoyed watching the Pop-Up Puppet Cinema, dancing to DJ Leroy's sci-fi set and taking part in John Robertson's The Dark Room text adventure computer game.



Then of course there was the Cosplay Ball - a great time had by all!


No comments:

Post a Comment