Wednesday 11 November 2015

30-day Writing Challenge - Day 20

Put your music player on shuffle and write the first three songs that play and what your initial thoughts are:


Song One - Beauty and the Beast by Angela Lansbury


Song Two - Born to Make you Happy by Britney Spears


Song Three - Teenage Dirtbag by Wheetus


Initial thoughts - ha!  I love it actually.  Some romance, some 90s pop and a bit of alternative rock, who could ask for more?  I adore the songs from Beauty and the Beast, I think I've listened to them more times then I've watched the film and I'm delighted there's a bit of Disney in there.  Child of the eighties means I'm a teenager of the nineties so a bit of Britney actually reflects my life, plus it's not a terrible Spears number.  I could've done much worse.  Then there's that high pitched whine which takes me right back. Teenage Dirtbag is one of those songs that people tend to love or hate and many music aficionados think it's possibly one of the worst songs ever but I think it's awesome.   Chuffed to mint balls with my random selection.  Good job itunes.

Image result for random song

No comments:

Post a Comment