Tuesday 4 January 2011

So what have we learnt?

So far this year it has been ....panic!!  Well not all panic but I do feel like I am trapped in the centre of a swirling vortex of chaos and big things need to be decided and the whole time I am very conscious that my wobbly jelly belly is a bit more wobbly then it was before the start of the new year.

Why is it life throws us a curveball just when we think everything is simmering along nicely?  Are the gods up there nudging each other and saying - look at that one, it's calm and peaceful, lets spin her on her head backwards.  Honestly... just when you think everything is ok the universe says no, I think you can handle a bit more.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, love is very much in the air and let me tell you - what love!  What feeling!  What expanse of emotion that I can't even begin to describe to you!  You know when you have to pinch yourself because you are not quite sure that this is actually happening and things are so perfect that you cannot actually believe how you got to this position in the first place?  Now quadruplex that.  And you may be in the ball park of how I feel right now.

So it is no wonder that the gods/universe/fate/chaos (take your pick) looked down upon me and said - no no no - have a bit more swirly vortex.  Well you know what?  I'll take your swirly vortex.  I'll take your curveball.  I say bring it on - I'm in love, I know who I am and I'm ready.  Grrrrrrr.



No comments:

Post a Comment