Wednesday 25 July 2012

Operation F.I.D wobble

When I realised that it was 20 pounds in 10 weeks I did panic and I must have subliminally panicked and gone into shutdown mode because since that fabulous acknowledgement I've wobbled and stuttered a bit with Operation F.I.D.

A trip to the parentals was meant to include various floor work exercises but that never quite happened however I did manage a run in the sun - I'm not sure that hefting travelling bags around counts as burning calories so Monday and Tuesday were meant to be big days in the exercising world.  And then my big toe went septic and then I dropped the hoover on my foot and then I didn't eat brilliantly well so it's all gone a bit down hill.  The scales say +1 which isn't exactly the right direction I'm meant to be heading in.

Now yesterday was my birthday so because of that wonderful event I had a huge piece of cake from Choccywoccydoodah.  It was sooooo rich that we had an intense sugar overload, thank heavens we didn't actually buy a whole cake - it would have killed us and most definitely scuppered Operation F.I.D.  I think all in we walked about 4 miles possibly 5 at the max so why do my legs hurt sooooooooooooooooo much??  No dinner hopefully offset the cake and the 5 mile hiking in strappy sandals hopefully burnt enough calories to keep the old metabolism chugging.

And so it is with a weary heart that I plan the rest of this weeks escapades in the hope that I can a) eat more betterer (my spelling not theirs) and 2) get some burn in.  Cycling to work tomorrow and Friday, Fit to Fite (their spelling not mine) and Balance tomorrow and a swim on Friday plus Step & Pump on Saturday before beer fest with CCP.  Hmmmmm.  Think there might be something wrong with that Operation F.I.D picture but it's OK because next week is a new week and I'll have 9 weeks to lose 21 pounds aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!  Nothing like an unachievable goal to get the heart pumping!







No comments:

Post a Comment