Sunday 9 September 2018

Planning for Year End

Now I know this will come as a shock to most of you but I have made a plan.

It's literally a dozen lines in a word document that cover the four months until the end of the year but I thought I would share them. I have five grand schemes. 

The first is to complete The Gaia Project and release the book before the end of the year. My beta readers have been very positive so now it's down to me to get out all my coloured pens out and attack the latest draft with vigour. 



The second is to plan a hunt the pumpkin game with my fellow indie writers - you may have enjoyed the Easter Egg hunt we did - this one should be extra scary!!

The third is the release of the Spooky Little Book of Verse - the fourth book in my poetry collection. It may or may not be themed around a certain event that happens in October. 

The fourth is the release of the Inter-Species Poker Tournament novella. This will be the start of a new series - The Roshaven Files - bringing to light some of the cases Ned Spinks and Jenni have worked on in the past. 

The fifth will be my foray into audio-books. I'm thinking of starting with Tales from Suburbia and Tales from the Seaside. If that goes well then I shall sally forth with the rest of my books. 

So there we have it, a plan. As always, I live in eternal hope that such things will unfold as they should but if they don't then I won't be too dismayed. There's always the beginning of next year!


Claire Buss is a multi-genre writer and poet, completely addicted to cake. Find all her books on Amazon. Join the discussion in her Facebook group Buss's Book Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment