Sunday 19 August 2018

Author Event - My Route to Publishing


I've been asked to take part in this year's ReadFest event run by the Pen to Print team at Barking & Dagenham libraries this September. I got very excited and vlogged:




I took part in ReadFest in 2016 on the final night when we celebrated work created by writers throughout the year. I had taken part in the playwriting course run by Eddie Coleman and had my short play, Airpot, acted out during the evening. It was simultaneously a wonderful and terrifying experience.


This year I have my own segment. On Monday 24th September I will be talking about My Route to Publishing with Pen to Print. I have my own page in the brochure.


I'm really excited to be able to talk about my experiences as an indie author. I've learnt so much and met some amazing people along the way. I hope that I can inspire other budding writers to take that leap into becoming published and or course answer lots of questions!

If you're interested in attending the event, all you have to do is click here to go to Eventbrite and book your free tickets. I'll see you there!


Claire Buss is a multi-genre writer and poet, completely addicted to cake. Find all her books on Amazon. Join the discussion in her Facebook group Buss's Book Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment