Friday 20 November 2015

30-day Writing Challenge - Day 29

How you spent your 21st birthday


Do you remember that previous post about earliest memory and how awful my memory actually is? Well..I can't remember what I did for my 21st birthday.  I can remember my 18th because I was in the jungles of Borneo with classmates on a World Challenge Expedition and they gave me a slice of watermelon with a candle in it and a locally made bracelet which I still have.  The bracelet, not the watermelon.



On my 21st birthday I would have been in Peterborough, I remember getting a postcard birthday poem from Repro so I know I was working at Pims national.  I wouldn't have gone out and got wasted because that's not my style so I don't have any amusing drunk stories - those are from my friends 18th and not repeatable here.

In a ideal world I would have gone out for a delicious italian meal with all my friends and family and laughed and laughed and made world peace.  Or something equally as awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment