Thursday 12 November 2015

30-day Writing Challenge - Day 21

Your zodiac sign and whether it suits you

I am a proud Leo.  On the cusp to be sure but a lion through and through.  A fire sign, so mercurial and bossy with temper flare.  You know when you get on the wrong side, it might be slow to boil but you know.  Once I blow, that's it - over and done with, move on.  Fiercely protective of close friends and family until you abuse my belief in you and then there is no going back.  Need constant reassurance of my awesomeness but in return I'm there for you whenever you need me.  Get me on the right day and I'll be the life and soul of the party, get me on the wrong day and you'll wish you never knew me.  Takes time to recharge but loves being the centre of attention for the right reasons. Often feels desperately lonely and self doubts but soon swings into manic overload of all things wonderful.

Ok - that's my personal take on the sign.  Let's see what the powers that be have to say about it.

A Leo is confident, generous and loyal but also melodramatic, stubborn and vain.  Leo's are independent but they need to be in control of something and require someone to appreciate them. They prefer not to be alone.  Leo's can lift your spirits and encourage you when times are tough. A Leo is the ultimate friend.  Leo's love the new and despite dull, regular routines so they can stir up situations just for something to do.  Leo's have an amazing capacity to bounce back from any feelings of despair or unfortunate events and they do not like being unhappy.  Leos will not budge their opinion, they will accept the opinions of others but they do not appreciate those who try to impose their beliefs.  If you step on the boundaries of their kingdom they may seem like a demanding, spoilt child but they are only  being territorial.  Leos are extremely sensitive but hide it well.  They are usually full of pride.  Leos need to be needed.  Leos are very generous, kind and openhearted people. If a Leo is crossed, they will strike back with force but they are not one to hold a grudge, they easily forgive, forget and move on.   The lion symbol suits them well.  They posses a kingdom which they protect and cherish.

Sounds about right to me.

Image result for lion leo star sign

No comments:

Post a Comment