Tuesday 3 November 2015

30-day Writing Challenge - Day 12

Two words or phrases that make you laugh


  • Everything's going to be alright
  • Diet starts Monday


I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be, a stand-up comedienne so having a stock comedy phrase is highly unlikely.  Apparently this blog is amusing so perhaps I have hidden depths.

Yes, there are words that I like to have frolicking in my mouth - words like legume - but no words actively make me LOL.  

It has been commented that I may view the world in a glass half empty kind of way - if you imagine that the glass fell on the floor and smashed into a million pieces.  The laughter that these two phrases above bring me is mostly sardonic and disbelieving, a cackle if you like.  

Feel free to share your laughter.  After all a smile shared is like a mexican wave muscle spasm - out of control and slightly wonky by the end.  


No comments:

Post a Comment