Sunday 10 October 2010

nudge, nudge, wink, wink

There is nothing like a compliment to brighten your day - so here is one for all of you - you are bloody gorgeous!

One of the things I like about the Internet is how it brings people together and gives people who would never normally have the opportunity to interact to say hi, how are you.  Whether it's facebook, MSN, online penpals, myspace - whatever.  I can say hello to you over in Canada and you can say hi, how are ya! 

Not only is it a peek into a whole other life but it is also an opportunity to spread the love and make a perfect stranger smile.  Online flirting is a dangerous game because you do sometimes forget that you are typing to someone that you actually have no idea as to who they are or indeed what their motives are but in my experience everyone out there is just looking for some contact, a little bit of love, someone to say - hey I care, I'm interested, I want to know.

After all it takes less muscles to smile then it does to frown and frowning gives me a headache.  I say, crack open that smile and share it around - give that random facebook friend a love your pic comment or tell a work colleague they look really good.  Trust me it will make them smile and smiling is contagious so by this time tomorrow the whole world will be grinning  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment