Monday 23 August 2010

I love it when a plan comes together!

Now my brother said I wouldn't like and my friend at work fell asleep and so it was with much trepidation that I went to finally see the A-Team.  I am in fact young enough to remember the original series which I have to say I loved and my favourite character would change week in week out but overall I think it had to be Face.  And the film lived up to my expectations :)  Bradley Cooper had the same smiley helpless adorableness - bless.

There were explosions and wise-cracks and guns and the girl, always the girl.  It was funny and completely un-believable but that was what the A-Team was always about and that's why I loved it so.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

No comments:

Post a Comment